- The L.K.L.P. Community Action Council, Inc. seeks a Custodian. This position will be based in the Perry Transit building in Hazard, KY. This position will be full time. Must be flexible on working hours. Responsibilities include assisting with regular custodial support, daily cleaning of offices and other areas of building, minor repairs such as painting, wallpapering, etc. Qualifications, education and experience are listed on the attached job description. If interested, send a completed application to apply to Attention: Cindy Gross, L.K.L.P. Community Action Council, Inc., 398 Roy Campbell Drive, Hazard, KY 41701, or by fax to 606-487-1872 or email to email@example.com. Application with three references (resume preferred) must be submitted no later than Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
Please click here for more information about the position and the process for applying.
LKLP Head Start Hiring
Now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Infant/Toddler Associate Teacher at Jenkins Head Start
- Part Time Teacher Assistant at Jenkins Head Start
- 2 Temporary Teacher Assistants in Letcher County
- Family Development Assistant at Mayking Head Start
Please click here for more information about the positions and the process for applying for them.
LKLP Hiring Drivers
LKLP Community Action Council, Inc. is taking applications for transportation drivers. Duties and responsibilities include driving car, bus, van or other agency vehicle to transport passengers for fee, voucher, or other human service transportation. Other essential duties and responsibilities include: picking up passengers in response to radio or telephone relayed request for service, picking up passengers based on predesigned scheduled or fixed route, assisting passengers courteously, assisting with baggage and wheelchairs, etc., attending all required trainings, including Passenger Assistance, First Aid, Defensive driving, etc., reporting by radio or telephone to office/dispatcher on completion of trips, delay or accidents, maintaining all logs and records, collecting and reporting fees, passes or vouches, completing paperwork requiring signatures of necessary parties, maintain a clean, safe vehicle following agency regulations. A driving history, criminal background, and drug test must be completed before hiring. For more information, call LKLP Human Resources Director, Daphne Combs at 606-436-8853 between the hours of 8:00a.m.- 4:30p.m.
Applications are available at all LKLP locations or can be found at the following link: LKLP Employment Application.
LKLP Community Action Council, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider